For 14 years, we have been dedicated to manufacturing water treatment equipment with proven performance. The water treatment equipment can be divided into two sections: pretreatment system and reverse osmosis system. The pre-treatment system has played a key role in the production of purified water. It is constructed of the raw water tank, booster bump, quartz sand filter, activated carbon filter, and softener. The RO system holds a predominant position in the whole water purification process. Only through the reverse osmosis process can we get purified water that meets related quality requirements. The system is constructed of high-precision filters, specially-designed high-pressure pump, and RO membrane.
1. The imported RO membrane features high desalination rate, long use life, and low operation cost.
2. Fully automatic pretreatment system does not require any operator.
3. The imported booster pump is highly efficient, stable, and reliable. It generates little noise during operating.
4. Online water quality monitoring can achieve real-time surveillance of changes in water quality, in order to ensure the quality safety.
5. Fully automatic electrical control procedure also can be installed with an optional touch screen to facilitate operation.
6. The water treatment equipment is tailor designed to suit diversified water quality.
7. With small footprint, the machine takes up little space.
8. RO device is highly automatic, and provides years of maintenance-free service.
9. The water treatment process relies on the water pressure to supply power. So it consumes the least energy among various other treating processes.
10. Acid and alkali will be dosed into the water during treating, which can be recycled. In addition to them, no extra chemical agent is needed. The whole process does not emit chemical wastes. It is eco-friendly.
11. RO system can work repeatedly to remove contaminants and minerals from the water. It is easy to operate, and puts out water with stable quality.
1. Raw Water
2. Raw Water Tank
3. Booster Pump
4. Quartz Sand Filter
5. Activated Carbon Filter
6. Sodium Ion Softener
7. Precision Filter
8. High-Pressure Pump
9. RO Main Device
10. Pure Water Tank
|Model||Water Output (m3/h)||Motor Power (kw)||Inlet Pipe Diameter (inch)||External Dimension (mm)||Transport Weight (kg)|
Water Treating Equipment | Water Processing Equipment | Water Treatment System | Water Treatment Service